Grandmother Adhesive Love

>> Senin, 07 Desember 2009


Being a single parent is not an option. None of those who want to melakoninya. So does Mrs. Nanik the past seven years have lost their beloved husband. Since then, Mrs. Nanik must care for and educate her own daughter.

48-year-old mother was working in one of the leading companies in Jakarta. His position was pretty good, General Manager. I knew him when giving motivational seminars in the workplace.

His life may be called wealthy because of her late husband left the property in sufficient abundance. The first and second child was in college. The youngest was a high school class. When her husband was alive, my mother households Nanik very harmonious.

Until one day she Nanik feel unhappiness. That happened in the fifth year after her husband died. Three children who had been caring and very fond of her suddenly changed. The second and third child is not concerned with himself. In fact, tend to exhibit a defiant attitude.

Shout, loudly rebuke even the children are thrown to him. Whatever he did was completely wrong in front of her son. When I met while she was crying telling problems he faced.

"I think I've given full attention. Cukupi all my needs. I chose the school according to their wishes. Saturday and Sunday I often spent with them, but why they like that?. Two years I was depressed and suffering from Pak "Nanik mother complained to me.

I immediately asked, "Mom you're still there (alive)?"
"Still Pak. Why did Mr. Jamil asked my mother? "
"Where is he now?" I asked again.
With a little surprised Mrs. Nanik replied "My mother was in a nursing home. I'm afraid he could not properly care for because I had to work and take care of the child, so I Leave him in a nursing home ".

Immediately I said; "Perhaps that's why the child does not love and respect to you. Even though you feel love with him, but I think you have banished him. You do not respect and love with your own mother. I believe the main reason you left him not because you love, but because you do not want to be bothered with him ".

After sighed Mrs. Nanik said "I honestly did not want to be bothered with the mother. She was already over 80 years of Pak. Childlike behavior. If the waste water in any place. "

Before you continue to complain immediately Nanik I say "move him immediately to the house. Do not let him spend the rest of his life in a nursing home. Let him see his children and grandchildren all the time. This is the time devoted .. Do not waste that opportunity would come two this time. "

Two months later, Mrs. Nanik move his mother from a nursing home to her own house. To keep her mother, she prepared a special nanny brought from his native village. Almost every week she let me know about Nanik-doings of her mother's behavior. Sometimes giving the news and crying, sometimes punctuated by laughter.

One time Mrs. Nanik, three children and the grandmother surprised me. I was just resting at an inn in Brunei Darussalam after giving training, the phone rang. At the end of a voice call "Mr. Jamil we're celebrating the birthday of our mother and grandmother of the 84. We were all happy. Our house filled with love. Shouting, loud voice is not there anymore. "

Like not allowing me to answer, there came across my mother's voice simultaneously Nanik, three children and the grandmother, "thank you Mr. Jamil. We were all waiting for you in Indonesia. Do not forget by-her grandmother made it! "I shivered, and somehow had tears rolling down her cheeks. (***)

0 komentar:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP